Centralized management for portfolios and projects
through an enterprise project portfolio management software.
PPM Core’s project portfolio management software
module provides an overview of all projects across
portfolios and a simple way to monitor performance
and compare progress versus planned data.
Make Informed Project Decisions
Gather insights from projects and improve your PMO reporting with PPM Core’s project portfolio dashboard.
Analyze Projects Using Measurable KPIs
Improve your project reporting with different project schedule and project risk analysis.
Plan, Organize and Prioritize Project Portfolios
Manage all aspects of projects portfolios and implement program management objectives.
Easily Navigate Through Project Data
Easily get the key project insights and improve your project and project portfolio reporting.
Efficient Project Portfolio Management Solution for Your Projects
Plan, analyze and prioritize projects in your portfolio on the Project Scorecard.
- Highlights of projects along with measurable KPIs to allow monitoring and comparison of project’s progress and performance.
- Intuitive filter and sort functions that allow full flexibility in presenting data.
- Option to create Potential projects and see what kind of impact they have on your portfolio.
Monitor a project’s progress by stages with the Stage-gate process diagram.
- Fast track of deviations throughout all project phases with the Process overview.
- Easy to understand visual insights for project phases.
- Simple way to track deviations in each project’s different phases through its different layers within a single portfolio.
With the ‘One Project, One Team’ approach we offer one license per project regardless of the number of stakeholders and schedules.
One License per Project
Unlimited Number of Schedules
Unlimited Number of Users
Project Portfolio Management is a tool for overviewing all projects across the portfolios and it provided a simple way to monitor project performance and compare progress versus planned data.
Project Portfolio Management is available to members of the project who have admin role to projects, such as project or portfolio managers, program managers, owners, investors, sponsors, resource managers, and other external stakeholders
Project Portfolio Management offers a simple-to-use alternative compared to other project management applications, with which you can plan, analyze, and prioritize projects in your portfolio on the Project Scorecard.
The Project Portfolio Management module is part of the PPM Core platform. With the ‘One Project, One Team’ approach, we offer one license per project regardless of the number of stakeholders and schedules, thus getting the whole team onboard.